Tuesday, April 20, 2010

my furture.....

before tat...i want enter tarc college after finish my form 5....
bt...
now everything change ade...
no more college lifestyle in my studies life...hah@X..
haiz...
kesian nia me....
whole of my skul...only gt few person want to enter form6...omg~~~
and..the worse is..
I CHOOSE TO ENTER......FORM 6....!!!!!
how i do tis so??
cz of my family.............
bt anyway...i cant choose anymore....
mooost of my friends are decided enter college..
and the college is TARC......
bt...i didnt...hahaha...
so funny...b4 tat.. i alwaz said tat i wil enter to college aftewr graduated...bt....
everything changed ade....
cz of my SPM result...
5As......
nt vry muz oso nt very few....
for me.....nt my target.....
bt...i felt so happy too...
cz i din study oso can gets the result lik......................nt the result i should get.....
all my friendz so surprised when saw my result...included me~~~~~
i got apply for the teacher course....bt dunno can get it or nt.....
the interview for the kplspm(teacher course)wil open on 25th of april....
so nervous~~~~~~~
hoped~~~~dunno larx...
can get or nt oso nvm wan lar....
cz.............i din see newspaper everyday....
so can get or nt,i oso dont know...haha^^

No comments:

Post a Comment