Friday, December 4, 2009

我毕业了咯。。^^

今天的我好想突破一哦。。
嘻嘻...
so f@st..de time pass already....
all my friends included me...
wanna 18years old d lo...
time???
why the time pass so fast o????
my dad said that..i wanna be adult d lo...
waliao..adult??i don't wants...
i wanna be a child forever...c@n b0???
wak@kak@...
i know cant la...u all don't smile o...
cz i know that almost all of my friends are don't want be a old people o...
h3h3x...(i know eh...^^holiao le???)
if can bcome a child again u don't want meh??
lol....don't kckc d la...
we all are de same wan la...
h@h@h@....@@(jangan pukul saya o...i just write de truth nia ma...)
now...i always thinking about...
what work i wanna do after finish de studies??
i don't know!!!hahahax...
what can i do le??
apa perkerjaan yang sesuai kpd saya le???
lol....
omg...so many things i gotta think abt...
can have someone help me think all of this??
at h3re...i wanna say g00dby3 to all of my lovely friends...
hope u all have a better life after our spm finish o...@@
(if have time...u all oso can find me go shopping or anything eh o....
no need worry o...i will go eh..i promise ya@@
h3hex..


No comments:

Post a Comment