Thursday, December 17, 2009

I want find a job to do.....

job...
i still finding...i must find it faster..
because im facing some financial problems...
i wanna cry d la...if i still cant find a job to do...
i really will die..if i didn't have things to do i really felt bored and bored...
bored til i wanna faint d...
if im not wrong..maybe all of my friends now is feel very free and very fun because spm already finish d...
maybe they all are get fun at the other place or anything....
haix...after form 5 d..my dream comes truth d...
but i so hope tat the time can restart...
restart from the child maybe is better than now....
now...i have so many problems to solve...
so muz so muz...
waliao!!!
omg!!!who can help me??
i want find her and talk with her...
but every time i find her..she also don't want reply my message...
why?why?why?
she hate me d?bcz of tat day?
i don't know...
but i hoped tat the truth is not like this...
but if really is like this...also nvm la...
cz.....
all of this is my problems....
haix....

No comments:

Post a Comment